We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange behavior for a filterbar in a gridgroupingcontrol

Hello. I have a strange behavior with a filterbar in gridgroupingcontrol. If I set the readonly property like that: this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["test"].readOnly = true; I have some weird things: - i need to double-click on a filter cell to drop down the combo box - if i drop down a combo box for a filterbar then i click on an another filtercell the new combobox stand at the same place than the old one p.s: very hard to write a message in a sush tiny textarea.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2005 11:16 PM UTC

Hi Julien, I tried to reproduce it with 3.0.1.0 with the FilterBar sample. I put the following lines there: this.groupingGrid1.TableDescriptor.Columns["CompanyName"].AllowFilter = true; this.groupingGrid1.TableDescriptor.Columns["CompanyName"].ReadOnly = true; But it looks fine then. Are there other modifications I need to do? Could it be related to ListBoxSelectionMode? See this thread: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=25957 We are aware of the problem with firefox and the textarea. Thanks for pointing it out. We will need to work on that. Stefan >Hello. > >I have a strange behavior with a filterbar in gridgroupingcontrol. > >If I set the readonly property like that: >this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["test"].readOnly = true; >I have some weird things: >- i need to double-click on a filter cell to drop down the combo box >- if i drop down a combo box for a filterbar then i click on an another filtercell the new combobox stand at the same place than the old one > >p.s: very hard to write a message in a sush tiny textarea.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon