We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Multiple selection in grouping grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

27024 Apr 5,2005 09:32 AM Apr 6,2005 08:10 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Kjetil Kåresen
Asked On April 5, 2005 09:32 AM

Is it possible to select multiple cells in the grouping grid? I would like to copy/paste between excel and the grouping grid.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 5, 2005 11:31 AM

You can try setting: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; This will tell the grid to use the underlying support from GridControlBase, and this will allow you to copy from a GroupingGrid. GridControlBase selection support does not work well with nested tables.

Kjetil Kåresen
Replied On April 6, 2005 03:29 AM

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Works fine! I noticed one small thing, though: When I click on the upper left square I expect the whole grid to become selected, but if the grid is grouped there is one or two rows at the top that are not selected.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2005 08:10 AM

Try handling the TableControlCellClick event and explicitly selecting the whole table if you click on the top left cell.
private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCellClick(object sender, GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs e)
{
	GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.Model[e.Inner.RowIndex, e.Inner.RowIndex];
	if(e.Inner.ColIndex == 0 && style.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.ColumnHeaderCell)
	{
		e.TableControl.Selections.SelectRange(GridRangeInfo.Table(), true);
	}
}

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;