We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Font Used In Table

Hi, I am tring to add a table to a PDF document. My question is: Is there any way to specify a font for the table to use before publishing it? I guess the table use the document''s default font, so alternately, if I can change the default font before publishing a table, it will work for me, too. (But I found the PDFDocument.DefaultFont is a readonly property) Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Sigmund, Sorry for the delay in responding. Currently there seems to be no way to set the font used in a table. I have logged a high priority bug report and it should be implemented within a week. You can track the status of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=190&catId=70 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >I am tring to add a table to a PDF document. My question is: Is there any way to specify a font for the table to use before publishing it? I guess the table use the document''s default font, so alternately, if I can change the default font before publishing a table, it will work for me, too. (But I found the PDFDocument.DefaultFont is a readonly property) > >Thanks. > >

SW Sigmund Wu April 7, 2005 05:07 PM UTC

Thanks Stephen. I''ll wait.

SW Sigmund Wu April 14, 2005 05:09 PM UTC

FYI, I''ve figured out a workaround for this issue: Each cell (ITableCell) in the table can be set to used different font. What I need to do is to loop through all rows and columns (including column header) to set the same font for each cell: // create _font here foreach(ITableRow row in table.Rows) foreach(ITableCell cell in row.Cells) cell.Style.TextFont=_font;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Sigmund, Thanks for the update. We have added the option to set font in the tables style. We will also be completely reworking the PDF Tables to make it userfriendly in the next version. Please let us know of any suggestions. Thanks, Stephen. >FYI, I''ve figured out a workaround for this issue: Each cell (ITableCell) in the table can be set to used different font. What I need to do is to loop through all rows and columns (including column header) to set the same font for each cell: > >// create _font here > >foreach(ITableRow row in table.Rows) > foreach(ITableCell cell in row.Cells) > cell.Style.TextFont=_font; > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon