We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl Translation

Hi, is there an easy way to "translate" the kb articles and other samples using different Grids into GCC-language ? Often i can''t find properties and functions used in these samples in my GCC. I got the problem that I barely find samples for the GGC explicitly rather than samples for other Grids. TIA, Oliver

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2005 10:48 AM UTC

The gridGroupingControl1.TableControl is a GridControlBase derived object. So, this gridGroupingControl1.TableControl shares many of the proprties and events that are used in GridControl and GridDataBoundGrid. But most of the events in GridControlBase that you might try to access through gridGroupingControl1.TableControl have been moved up into GridGroupingControl as TableControlXXXXXXX events. For example, gridControl1.CurrentCellMoving, gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCellMoving and gridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellMoving are essentially the same event. Using gridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellMoving is simpler as e.tableControl is passed as an argument and gives you access to the TableControl.The TableControl eventargs pass an e.Inner property whcih is the event args for the underlying GridControlBase event.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon