We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv.ShowRootLines misbehaving?

All, If I set ShowRootLines = false, my root level items are flush up against the control border and have no plus/minus even though ShowPlusMinus = true. You have to use a dbl-click or other method to open the nodes. Is this the expected behavior? I was expecting this: + ClosedRootNodeWithChildren RootNodeWithoutChildren - OpenRootNodeWithChildren |- ChildNode |- ChildNode RootNodeWithoutChildren As opposed to (ShowRootLines = true): + ClosedRootNodeWithChildren |-RootNodeWithoutChildren |-RootNodeWithoutChildren - OpenRootNodeWithChildren | |- ChildNode | |- ChildNode |-RootNodeWithoutChildren But certainly not ClosedRootNodeWithChildren RootNodeWithoutChildren RootNodeWithoutChildren OpenRootNodeWithChildren |- ChildNode |- ChildNode RootNodeWithoutChildren Thanks! Keith (using v3.0.1.0/VS.NET2003)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2005 06:13 PM UTC

Hi Keith, This is correct behavior, as it works exactly the same way as the .NET TreeView. However, I see the value of allowing a PlusMinus box to be drawn anyway, so I have entered this as Feature Request #105 Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon