We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

License Issue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26633 Mar 29,2005 03:52 AM Mar 30,2005 01:13 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Daniel Bromand
Asked On March 29, 2005 03:52 AM

We just added a new user control that contain a FlowLayout to our application. When I run my application in a diffrent computer i''m getting a license error. Our application contain few more syncfusion controls but we dont get any errors from them. We added the License.licx file when the DLL was compiled. Version - 2.0.5.14

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2005 10:07 AM

Hi Bromand, I have created a Direct-Trac incident 17577 in this regard, and have updated you there. Please refer to my response and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 30, 2005 01:13 AM

I Got your answer regarding upgrade to a diffrent version and we are not going to do that. could you please send me information about the licx files, compilation and deliverable to customer issues. Thanks, Daniel

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;