We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Position problems with String.Empty in TextNode.Text

I have a TextNode with the Text property set to String.Empty. No matter what I set the X and Y coordinates to, they are reset back to zero when the Text property is String.Empty. Is this a bug or is this exprected behavior. I obviously know a work around but is there a better way to handle this?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 30, 2005 02:58 PM UTC

Hi Jamie, How are you creating and adding this TextNode to the Diagram? I tried to reproduce the described scenario, but using the InsertNodesCmd to position the empty TextNode, and it works as expected without any problems. The following is the code that I tested with, // Create a TextNode without any Text TextNode txtnode = new TextNode(); txtnode.Size = new SizeF(150,50); InsertNodesCmd inscmd = new InsertNodesCmd(); inscmd.Location = new PointF(150,50); inscmd.Nodes.Add(txtnode); this.diagramComponent.Controller.ExecuteCommand(inscmd);; Have you tried using the MoveCmd to reposition the TextNode? Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon