I am seeing very strange combobox behavior in GDBG. I have a three column grid bound to a DataTable. Each column is a ComboBox ("Exclusive"). When I click on the drop down arrow of any of the three combos, the drop down list starts "flickering" as if it''s being constantly repainted, and I have a tremendous amount of difficulty selecting an item in the list with the mouse. I can select an item with the keyboard with no problems. None of the grid events I am subscribed to is firing--I''ve set breakpoints to prove this. There are no beckground threads updating the DataTable or anything like that. Extremely bizarre. I would appreciate some help on this.
Further info on this problem:
- When I click on the drop down arrow on one of the comboboxes, I see the "flicker" behavior.
- Once I manage to get an item selected in this combobox, I can click it to my heart''s content with no flicker.
- If I switch to a different combobox, I see the flicker behavior until I manage to get an item selected.
- If I switch back to the original combobox, the flicker behavior begins again, even though there was a value selected.
- I unhooked all my grid events just to make sure they weren''t firing, and the flicker behavior us unchanged.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2005 09:10 AM
Check your output window to see if there is any exceptions being thrown. That may indicate what is causing the problem.
What version of our libraries are you using? Do you see the behavior in the grid\CellTypes\ComboBoxCells sample that we ship?