We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Collapsing grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26545 Mar 24,2005 02:18 PM Mar 24,2005 08:43 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Virgil
Asked On March 24, 2005 02:18 PM

Just a quick question. I am working with a hierarchical GDBG and in the RowSaved event I issued an AcceptChanges on the datasource. This caused the grid to collapse. Why and how can I make it not collapse?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2005 08:43 PM

AcceptChanges causes a ListChanged event to be raised on the data source with ListChangedType.Reset. It is in response to this reset that the grid collapses. There are no property setting that will avoid this. You can save the expand state prior to the DataTable.AcceptChanges and then reset it afterwards. You can also freeze the painting to avoid seeing a flash. Here is a forum thread that discusses using this technique to save the expand state before and reset it after a sort. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=16065

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;