We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl: Order the summary rows by the aggregated values

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26488 Mar 23,2005 11:53 AM Mar 23,2005 01:01 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
JasonL
Asked On March 23, 2005 11:53 AM

Hi, I have a GridGroupingControl and I am trying to find a way to sort the summary rows by the aggregate values. For example, for this dataset below Col1 Col2 =============== A 3 A 9 A 8 B 1 B 2 C 100 C 23 GridGroupControl Summary Rows: Col1 Sum(Col2) =============== A 20 B 3 C 123 Now I would like to sort the summary rows by the sum of the Col2: Col1 Sum(Col2) =============== B 3 A 20 C 123 Is there a way to achieve this in GridGroupingControl ? Thanks, Jason

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2005 12:42 PM

This is a feature we added for the upcoming release. There is also a SortGroupBySummary example. With the existing version this is not possible.. Stefan >Hi, > >I have a GridGroupingControl and I am trying to find a way >to sort the summary rows by the aggregate values. > >For example, for this dataset below > >Col1 Col2 >=============== >A 3 >A 9 >A 8 >B 1 >B 2 >C 100 >C 23 > >GridGroupControl Summary Rows: > >Col1 Sum(Col2) >=============== >A 20 >B 3 >C 123 > > >Now I would like to sort the summary rows by the sum of the Col2: > >Col1 Sum(Col2) >=============== >B 3 >A 20 >C 123 > >Is there a way to achieve this in GridGroupingControl ? > >Thanks, > >Jason

JasonL
Replied On March 23, 2005 01:01 PM

Hi Stefan, Thanks for your quick reply. Is there a rough release schedule for the new version? Thanks a lot, Jason

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;