We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Datagrid Vs Datatable with Combobox input

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

26373 Mar 22,2005 11:43 AM UTC Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
Dave Fishkin
Asked On March 22, 2005 11:43 AM UTC

Hi, I''m new to the .Net arena and am confused trying to use Datagrids. Here''s what I''m trying to do. I have a from with two comboboxes a number of check boxes and a datagrid. I wish to select data using combobox1 and apply this to row 1 col 1, select data in combobox2 and apply this to row1, col2 etc and create a record. This is to be displaye on the datagrid. The whole process is repeated up to approx 10 receords. If any record is incorrect I wish to delete it. once happy with the info I pass that to a datatable or access d/b. My problem is whioch is the best approach, using a datatable, database, dataset, dateview etc. Can any one help me here? Regards Dave

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;