We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataBoundGrid Refresh problem when filtering changes

Hi, I have a GridDataBoundGrid component with a filter row. One of the columns is defined as ComboBox. Here is my problem: I filter the grid, so that the first row is not visible anymore, and update the combobox field of the new first row. When I remove the filtering, the value I selected of the combo box is displayed on both the first(previously hidden) and the second row(the one I updated). When i click on any row other then the first one, it is back to normal again. It seems to be a refresh problem, and I did try refreshing but it didn''t work. Any suggestions?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2005 11:16 AM UTC

Did you try calling this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.Refresh()? If not, try that. When you say remove the filter, you mean setting the filter condition to none correct? (You do not mean actually removing the filter bar do you?)

March 22, 2005 09:53 PM UTC

I tried that, but it didn''t work. And by removing the filtering I meant set filtering condition to none. But i did find a solution. I realized that the grid was still in edit mode when I drop down the filter combo box, and probably that was creating the problem. So I added grid.Binder.EndEdit() at grid''s CurrentCellShowingDropDown event when the selected row is the filter row. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon