We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid running on NT4 sp6a

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2636 Feb 6,2003 07:59 AM Feb 6,2003 08:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Curtis Koppang
Asked On February 6, 2003 07:59 AM

Are there any issues with running Essential Grid on NT4 sp6a. I just found out that we still have a couple of clients who have not upgraded to WinXP yet and they will not have by the time I deliver the first version of my app. So am looking for any information / experiences. Is the grid tested on NT4 by SyncFusion? Tx, curt

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 6, 2003 08:40 AM

There is no support for transparent forms for NT4 SP6a. That means some of our samples that then will have drawing glitches (e.g. when dragging columns this will look not so good as with XP, or in the ExcelMarker sample where we use a transparent form for outlining the selection dragging). Other than this there are no further known issues with the grid. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;