We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridControl column Dragging

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26129 Mar 15,2005 08:31 AM Mar 16,2005 06:37 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
mowmow
Asked On March 15, 2005 08:31 AM

Hi, I would like to be able to move a column in a GridControl by directly dragging it to the wanted location. I do not want to have to click (to select the column) and then drag it. Right now I have : private void gridControl_CellClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellClickEventArgs e) { GridControl gridControl = sender as GridControl; if ( null != gridControl && null != e && 0 == e.RowIndex && MouseButtons.Left == e.MouseEventArgs.Button ) { gridControl.Selections.Clear(); gridControl.Selections.Add(GridRangeInfo.Col(e.ColIndex)); } } private void gridControl_CurrentCellMoving(object sender, GridCurrentCellMovingEventArgs e) { GridControl grid = sender as GridControl; if ( null != grid && null != e) { if ( 0 != e.RowIndex ) { e.ColIndex = 0; } } } I wanted to use CellMouseDown event, but it seems that is not fired (is it because my cells are not editable?). Ams

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 15, 2005 08:49 AM

Here is a forum thread with a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=9676

mowmow
Replied On March 16, 2005 06:37 AM

Perfect! Thanks >Here is a forum thread with a sample. > >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=9676

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;