We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Row Height? Should be simple...

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25978 Mar 10,2005 04:06 PM Mar 10,2005 05:15 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
David Arndt
Asked On March 10, 2005 04:06 PM

...but it''t NOT! Where can one change the row height for the entire grid??? I changed the font on my grid and much to my surprise (and dismay), I see that the grid does NOT upate the row size to accomodate. Very strange behavior (why would anyone want to start out with rows that can''t fit the text being displayed?) Anyway.. then I tried to find someplace to find change the Row Height and it doesn''t seem to exist. Tried changing Default Row Height, but it has no effect at all. Looked the the BaseStylesMap - nothing, TableStyles - nothing, individual GridBoundColumn style - nothing. Good grief!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2005 05:15 PM

Did you try setting me.GridDataBoundGrid1.DefaultRowHeight It works for me in the sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_RowHeight_cbdac6ab.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;