We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Trouble with ProgressBarAdv when maximum property is a large number

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25950 Mar 10,2005 02:42 PM UTC Mar 10,2005 04:37 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Alison
Asked On March 10, 2005 02:42 PM UTC

Hi, I am using SyncFusion components (version 2.1.0.63) in my Visual Studio 2003 Windows Forms application. When I drop a ProgressBarAdv control on my form and run the following code: ProgressBarAdv1.Maximum = 100000000 ProgressBarAdv1.Value = 80000000 instead of displaying %80, the ProgressBarAdv displays a -5%. No exception is thrown. I know these are large values, but I was assuming the maximum property would have allowed for all the way up to 2,147,483,647 (largest value for integer data type in .NET). Is this a bug or is the maximum value for the "maximum" property lower than I think it is. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2005 04:37 PM UTC

Hi Alison, Due to some of ProgressBarAdv''s inner workings, ProgressBarAdv.Minimum and ProgressBarAdv.Maximum cannot have a difference greater than int.MaxValue/100. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;