We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hide scrollbar in XPTaskBar ?

Hi, I would like to know how to disable both scrollbars (VScroll and HScroll are both protected) in an XPTaskBar while still having the AutoScroll property to true. I would like indeed to be able to use the ScrollControlIntoView method to scroll automatically to the selected control. Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 10, 2005 05:20 PM UTC

Hi Guillem, ScrollControlIntoView requires a visibile scroll bar to function, so I suspect it won''t work the way you want. Overall, I would recommend keeping the scroll bars visible. However, if you still want to access HScroll and VScroll, you can extend XPTaskBar and then add a Property or Method that accesses them. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

GM Guillem Mazarico March 11, 2005 09:35 AM UTC

Thanks, that is what I thought I would have to do. Unfortunately, a ''StackOverflowExpection'' is raised when I try to set the VScroll property of my inherited control. I am not sure it is specific to this control, or if this is standard behavior for controls (I guess you are not supposed to touch this property when autoscroll is on...) Could you take a quick look at this issue please ? Thank you, Guillem

GM Guillem Mazarico March 11, 2005 10:25 AM UTC

Please ignore this message.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon