We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Syncfusion.Tools.dll reference error

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25671 Mar 3,2005 05:02 AM Mar 8,2005 11:48 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
kumar
Asked On March 3, 2005 05:02 AM

We inherite the XPTaskBarBox control and creating our own customized user control. The problem occur when we create a instance of our cusomized control and while using it. When I using XpTaskBarBox, even I refered Syncfusion.Tools.dll and Syncfusion.Shared.dll I am getting following error message. My Syncfusion version is: 1.6.1.0 and Runtime version: v1.0.3705. ----------------- ''Public Property HeaderImageIndex() As Integer'' is declared in project ''Syncfusion.Tools.dll'', which is not referenced by project ''Inventory.WinApp.dll''. ----------- Not only the above property, HeaderImageIndex, also it shows the same error for the properties like HeaderBackColor, ItemBackColor, PreferredChildPanelHeight, ShowCollapseButton and etc., What could be the problem???

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 8, 2005 11:48 AM

Hi Kumar a) Can you try using version 1.6.1.9, which was the last 1.6.x.x version that was released. It is available for download via Direct-Trac. b) If you are still encountering this problem, kindly send us a small sample. You can open a Essential Tools support incident or post in the Essential Tools forums. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;