We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.Tools.dll reference error

We inherite the XPTaskBarBox control and creating our own customized user control. The problem occur when we create a instance of our cusomized control and while using it. When I using XpTaskBarBox, even I refered Syncfusion.Tools.dll and Syncfusion.Shared.dll I am getting following error message. My Syncfusion version is: 1.6.1.0 and Runtime version: v1.0.3705. ----------------- ''Public Property HeaderImageIndex() As Integer'' is declared in project ''Syncfusion.Tools.dll'', which is not referenced by project ''Inventory.WinApp.dll''. ----------- Not only the above property, HeaderImageIndex, also it shows the same error for the properties like HeaderBackColor, ItemBackColor, PreferredChildPanelHeight, ShowCollapseButton and etc., What could be the problem???

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 8, 2005 04:48 PM UTC

Hi Kumar a) Can you try using version 1.6.1.9, which was the last 1.6.x.x version that was released. It is available for download via Direct-Trac. b) If you are still encountering this problem, kindly send us a small sample. You can open a Essential Tools support incident or post in the Essential Tools forums. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon