We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems with certain controls!!!!!

I have a problem that is driving me nuts!!! I have a form that uses XPToolbar and menus. Well for some reason this form fails because its looking for Syncfusion.Grid.DLL. I am not using grid anywhere and as far as I know XPToolbar is supposed to be part of Tools not grid isn''t it? There is no where in the code pointing to grid. This is using tools Version=2.0.5.1 If someone could help I would be very happy thanks Mike H ps: currencytextbox and datetimepickeradv cause the same issue :(

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2005 03:47 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Some of our Tools controls have a dependency on Syncfusion.Grid.dll. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

MH Mike Hunsberger March 2, 2005 04:44 PM UTC

So are you saying to use XPToolbars I need a Grid license at well as a tools license? Please don''t tell me that... :( Mike >Hi Mike, > > Some of our Tools controls have a dependency on Syncfusion.Grid.dll. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2005 05:04 PM UTC

Hi Mike, A Tools license includes sufficient access to Syncfusion.Grid.dll to use all of the Tools controls. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

MH Mike Hunsberger March 2, 2005 05:41 PM UTC

Ok thanks. This is great news... So obviously the grid dll can be shipped with my app then... Thanks for you time :) Mike >Hi Mike, > > A Tools license includes sufficient access to Syncfusion.Grid.dll to use all of the Tools controls. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon