We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

multi value combobox

Is there a straight-forward way to create what amounts to a multi-value combobox using essential grid? I would like to have several name/value pairs in a list. Name | Bob Smith Phone | 555-1212 Address | 123 Main St. When you use the drop down arrow, you see all of the name/value pairs. When you select a specific item, you can edit the value member. This seems like a good fit for essential grid, I just cannot get my head around how to do this. Thanks, Brian

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 1, 2005 10:04 PM UTC

A couple of potential solutions. One is to use the GridGroupingControl which supports editable drplists. See the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\ListItemReference sample. A second option is to drop a GridControl or GridDataBoundGrid from the cell in a parent grid. There is a sample here. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DropdownGrid

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon