We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Filterbar-like row in GridGroupingControl

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to customize a GridGroupingControl by adding a filterbar-like row. This row would be part of the grid header rows and would feature cell-textboxes that have custom behavior (for example for a filter-as-you-type style filtering). I have not found anything relevant on this matter in the documentation or on the forums (yet). Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 03:57 PM UTC

The 3.0.1.0 release has a FilterBar in it. See this sample. \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\FilterBar

GM Guillem Mazarico February 25, 2005 04:27 PM UTC

I am not sure it answer my question. Could you be a bit more specific ? How can you configure the cells'' styles and listen to events from those cells ? They will not be part of the datatable displayed in the GridGroupingControl. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 04:37 PM UTC

Sorry, I thought you wanted a FilterBar. That is done for you. If you want a custom section at the top of the grid, you can do that as well. In your section, you can place what celltypes you want, even custom celltypes to do whatever custom behavior you want. Take a look at this sample. It shows how you can place a custom section in a group. \Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Grouping\CustomSectionInGroup

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon