We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Main Menubar Background

How do I change the background color of the MainMenuBar if I''m using the XPMenus package? Thanks.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 02:04 AM UTC

[there a MenuColors class listed in the KnowlegeBase, but I don''t see it in 3.0.1.0).]

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2005 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Dan, The way to set the background color of a Bar in XPMenus is to draw a custom background. However, I seem to recall that you are already doing that. Is there something specific you''re trying to do with the background color? Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 26, 2005 08:52 AM UTC

I do it for regular bars, but it doesn''t seem to work for the main menu bar. Hmm, maybe I''m missing something...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 28, 2005 04:26 PM UTC

Hi Dan, I have included the URL for a sample below that sets a custom background for a Bar with IsMainMenu set. Please let me know if it doesn''t work for you. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/16749_menubar_painting.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 1, 2005 05:58 AM UTC

I''ll check it out asap. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon