We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Export Databoundgrid to PDF

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25286 Feb 23,2005 12:21 PM Mar 8,2005 05:55 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: PDF
kabesser
Asked On February 23, 2005 12:21 PM

Hi, i want to export a databoundgrid to a PDF table. I tried the example from NorthWind Report and it´s works. but i want to export only the mapped fields from the grid and not all fields from the dataset, because some fields are only for internal work. Is there any way, to connect to the GridBoundColumns of the grid ? Please help. cu Kai

kabesser
Replied On March 1, 2005 08:04 AM

nobody an idea ???

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 8, 2005 05:55 AM

Hi Kai, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Currently, there is no built in method for exporting a databoundgrid to a PDF table. You would have to export the griddataboundgrid columns to a datatable and then import it to a PDF Table. We do have plans to provide an exporter component for the Grid which would export the grid to PDF, but its getting slightly delayed due to unavoidable curcumstances. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Stephen. >nobody an idea ???

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;