We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Control and Grid List Control Cell uneditable cell

I have a cell in a gridcontrol which has a grid list control on it that displays a datatable. When I go to the cell I try to enter in a value and it won''t let me and I made sure that the grid was not just read only but can be edited. When I go to a cell that does not have a gridlist control bound to it I can edit within that cell. Please help thanks, Adrian

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2005 05:41 PM UTC

Take a look at the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\ComboboxCells sample. It shows several cells with GridListControl dropdowns, some of which are editable and some which are not depending upon certain property settings. Try choosing the cell that has the behavior you want, and make your setting mimic the settings there. If you cannot spot the problem, if you upload a sample showing the problem, we can try to spot it here.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon