We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Row selection and cell text deletion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25200 Feb 21,2005 11:57 PM UTC Feb 22,2005 03:18 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Rich
Asked On February 21, 2005 11:57 PM UTC

I have grouping grid that has the following properties set this.grid.TableOptions.AllowSelection = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Any; this.grid.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = System.Windows.Forms.SelectionMode.MultiExtended; I want the row to be highlighted when any cell is clicked, and I want the ability to select multiple rows at once, this all works fine. My problem is that when I select text within a cell, the cursor appears as expected, but when I press the backspace key, the record is deleted, instead of the text.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 22, 2005 12:28 AM UTC

I do not see this problem in this sample using either version 2109 or 3010. Do you? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/WindowsApplication4_3ecfa850.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 22, 2005 03:18 AM UTC

Sorry Clay, I found the problem, I was deleting the row in my keydown event

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;