We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Does wordwrap work in Version 2.1.0.9??

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25193 Feb 21,2005 01:17 PM May 20,2005 12:04 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: EditControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 21, 2005 01:17 PM

I am using Version 2.1.0.9 and in the Edit Control, noticed that WordWrap is not working. Does it really work in this version. If yes, then I have to investigate what I am doing wrong. Thanks, Bits.

Replied On February 21, 2005 01:38 PM

Hi Bits The WordWrap functionality only works in the newer version of Essential Edit. Regards, Arun

Replied On May 19, 2005 10:21 AM

Even though we are using the latest version of Syncfusion 3.2.1.0, we cannot use the new Edit Control for several other reasons. So, is there a work around code for Wordwrap in Legacy Edit Control. Please Help! Thanks, Bits.

Replied On May 20, 2005 12:04 AM

Hi Bits, Thanks for the update. I am afraid, there will be no more development work on Edit Legacy and hence it will not be possible to implement Wordwrap in it. Also, there are no workarounds available for this purpose. Please provide us more information on the missing features/shortcomings in the new Edit due to which you are unable to use it currently. We will prioritize those features and try to implement them as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;