We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPToolBar Docking Fill

I put a XPToolBar in panel that his width is 33. I set the Tool-Bar Dock Style as fill in the panel, but the toolbar width value was changed to 23. When I set the value to 33, the value changed again to 33. What I need to do???

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2005 03:20 PM UTC

Hi, Setting an XPToolbar to Fill is equivalent to telling it to automatically resize itself. If you take a look at the PreferredSize property, you''ll notice that it''s 23. If you add a BarItem (with text) to the XPToolbar you''ll notice that the PreferredSize changes (to 25 on my system) and that the height of the XPToolbar changes to the same number. For what you want to do, I would recommend using Anchoring. If you anchor the Toolbar to both the Left and the Right of the Form, it will resize with the Form. If you then set the width of the Toolbar to the width of the Form, it will look the same as Fill, except you''ll have control over the height of the Toolbar. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon