We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I navigate from a symbol to another via links?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

25073 Feb 17,2005 06:03 AM Feb 21,2005 03:31 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Diagram
Tommy Norman
Asked On February 17, 2005 06:03 AM

Hello, How do I programatically navigate from one symbol to another connected to each other via links? Symbol1->Port->Connection->Port->Link->Port->Connection->Port->Symbol2 I also need to determine the source and destination symbol out from an inserted link object within the diagram_ChildrenChanging event handler A code sample would really be appreciated. Best Regards Tommy

Tommy Norman
Replied On February 17, 2005 01:33 PM

Hi again, My question on how to determine the source and destination symbol out from an inserted link is already solved. I could get all info out from the link object in the diagram_ConnectionsChangeComplete event handler. The first question is also not relevent any more. However I have a new question instead. How can I programatically create a link between two symbol objects including the neccessary connections? Best Regards Tommy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 18, 2005 06:02 PM

Hi Tommy, You can use the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.LinkCmd command class to programmatically form a connection between two symbols. The following code should give you an idea, // Create a LinkCmd object and set it up with the Link, the Source and Target ports LinkCmd linkcommand = new LinkCmd(); linkcommand.Link = new Link(Link.Shapes.Line); linkcommand.SourcePort = symbol1.CenterPort; linkcommand.TargetPort = symbol2.CenterPort; // Execute the command to connect the two symbols this.diagram.Controller.ExecuteCommand(linkcommand); Regards, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

Tommy Norman
Replied On February 21, 2005 03:31 AM

Thanks Prakash, That was exactly was I was looking for. Best Regards Tommy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;