We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

VB .NET listview drag/drop explorer-style dragicon

I have basic drag/drop working between two listviews but I wanted to try to emulate the Windows Explorer-style "faded icon + text" drag image. It seems, after much research, that there is no easy way to go about this. I have attached a basic example of what I am trying to do. I can create the custom drag icon for a single selected listviewitem but I don't know how to accomplish the same for multiple selected items. Can anyone point me in the right directions or tell me if I am going about this persuit correctly? Is there an easier way? Thanks Patrick

1 Reply

LU Lucy December 10, 2004 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Pati, You must have already resolved this issue. Anyway, I attached my code about multiple items here, which is produced from yours thoughts. :-) And, How about the icon+image? I still meet this problem that only the drag image is shown, but can not show the arrow icon(or the circle with a line icon). Would you please share how to do with it? Many Thanks, lucy P.S. Please email to me via a17699@163.com for the code because I cannot upload it on this website.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon