We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataBoundGrid row from a DataRow Object

Hi, I have a DataBoundGrid bound to a DataTable containing many rows. I want to set the CurrentCell based on a DataRow object that I have (gotten via the DataTable.Select method). I want to avoid doing a linear search of every row until I find the one I need for performance reasons. How can I relate the DataRow object to a row in the grid? Thanks, Gordon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 15, 2005 10:53 PM UTC

Hi Gordon Check this post: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=10929 Is this what you''re looking for? Regards, Thomas >Hi, >I have a DataBoundGrid bound to a DataTable containing many rows. I want to set the CurrentCell based on a DataRow object that I have (gotten via the DataTable.Select method). I want to avoid doing a linear search of every row until I find the one I need for performance reasons. How can I relate the DataRow object to a row in the grid? > >Thanks, >Gordon

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon