We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

toolbars twinkling

Hi All. I have the next problem. I have Mdi interface. There is menu and toolbars on the main form. and there is menu and toolbars on the child form. So When there are no opened child forms and When I Open child form then toolbars is twinkling. then When I open another child same type form then toolbar does not twinkle. When I Close child form toolbar always twinkles. Please run attached test. 1. click on the "m1" button. ToolBar twinkles. 2. click on the "m1" again. ToolBar twinkles 3. click on the "m1" again ToolBar does not twinkle.(It is good.) 4. Close opened form. ToolBar twinkles. 5. Close first opened form - ToolBar twinkles. Another test: 1. click on the "m1" button. ToolBar twinkles. 2. click on the "m2" button. ToolBar twinkles. 3. switch between Form1 and Form2. ToolBar does not twinkle.(It''s good) 4. Close Form1. ToolBar twinkles. 4. Close Form2. ToolBar twinkles. How Can I fix that twinkling? Thx. Slava. SyncMemoryLeak_6170.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2005 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Slava, The flash is caused by a combination of two things: 1) The MainFrameBarManager registering the ChildFrameBarManager. If you do this ahead of time with RegisterMdiChildTypes, you can avoid this. 2) The bar resizing. If the new BarItems are larger than the old ones (or the old ones don''t exist), then the bar is forced to resize after the merge, causing some flickering. There are two ways to avoid this. You can either add an appropriately-sized BarItem (such as a Help or About option) to your pre-merge bar or add an appropriately-sized blank StaticBarItem with a high merge order (such as a single space or a completely transparent image) to your pre-merge bar. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon