We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wizard - Cancel and Finish

Hi, This problem has been raised before by Stuart Turner on 8/27/2004 under the`subject Wizard control - Finish button. I would like to position the buttons thus: Page 1: Next Cancel Help Page 2: Back Next Cancel Help Page 3: Back Finish Cancel Help The solution provided by Guru i.e. setting the Grid positions in the GridBagLayout does not seem to work. Also, I have noticed that setting Finish to not be visible has no effect and so I always have to set CancelOverFinish to true in order to hide the Finish button.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 06:51 PM UTC

Hi Derek, I''ve given this to the Tech Support Engineer in charge of Wizard and he''s looking into it. For a workaround, I''d recommend changing the text of the Next button to Finish when on the last page. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

JP jp pokora July 27, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

Hi The problem is in the PageContainer from the WizardControl. If you have none WizardPages it work''s fine with the position of the buttons. I resolved this bug with removing the PageControl from WizardControl and add my CustomControl by hand and then set the Constraints for the GridBagLayout my self. jpp >Hi Derek, > > I''ve given this to the Tech Support Engineer in charge of Wizard and he''s looking into it. For a workaround, I''d recommend changing the text of the Next button to Finish when on the last page. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon