We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding a description in the second row in databoundgrid

I want to add description text in the second row of a databoundgrid grid which is bounded with datatable.currently i am doing this like i added that decription text to every column of first row in datatable and merging columns in row.but after doing this sorting is not working.Is there any easy way to add description row in second row of databoundgrid?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 12:23 PM UTC

Check out the DataBound\MultiRowRecord example. This shows how to setup a grid where each record has two rows. Next step is to handle QueryCellInfo and fill in the values of the second row for those cells where you want to display text. GDBGMultiHeader has an example for handling QueryCellInfo with a GridDataBoundGrid. Stefan >I want to add description text in the second row >of a databoundgrid grid which is bounded with datatable.currently i am doing this like i added >that decription text to every column of >first row in datatable and merging columns in row.but after doing this sorting is not working.Is there any easy way to add description row in second row of databoundgrid? >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon