We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Update a value in your dataset with NULL.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2466 Jan 22,2003 07:26 AM Jan 31,2003 11:38 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
John
Asked On January 22, 2003 07:26 AM

My question is: How do I update a value in my dataset to Null. Example: I want to ovverride the Customers name with NULL. So then I can use this: drI("PropInspectionDate") = TextBox22.Text Instead of having to do this: If Not (TextBox22.Text) Is DbNull.Value Then drI("PropInspectionDate") = TextBox22.Text Please if you can advice. Thank you

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 31, 2003 11:38 AM

just do this: If Not (TextBox22.Text) Is DbNull.Value Then drI("PropInspectionDate") = TextBox22.Text else drI("PropInspectionDate") = DbNull.Value End if > My question is: > How do I update a value in my dataset to Null. > Example: I want to ovverride the Customers name with NULL. > > So then I can use this: > drI("PropInspectionDate") = TextBox22.Text > > Instead of having to do this: > If Not (TextBox22.Text) Is DbNull.Value Then drI("PropInspectionDate") = TextBox22.Text > > Please if you can advice. Thank you

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;