We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerAdv - RTL and Auto forward problem

Hi, I have two questions regarding DateTimePickerAdv: 1. RTL property doesn''''t seem to affect the string which is displayed when no date is selected("NullString"). It''''s always aligned to the left. I''''m using the control with RTL = true, and I''''m expecting the null string message to be aligned to the right rather to the left. The date is affected OK, but not the null message. Any idea why? or How can I control it''''s alignment? 2. I defined a custom format ("yyyy/MM/dd)". How can I control the order which the auto forwaring is working when custom format is defined. Currently it behaves in a strange way, from the day it jumps to the year?! Is it possible to disable the auto forwarding and control the fields (day, month, year) typing order manually? Thanks you, Gil K

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 03:12 PM UTC

Hi Gil, I apologize for the delay, but one of our tech support engineers is looking at this. I''ll try to let you know what he''s found later today. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon