We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenu Toolbars - Trying to keep all on the same line

My application defaults to displaying three toolbars. The rightmost one contains only two buttons. There is PLENTY of room to display these three toolbars on the same line, but the third (rightmost) one appears below the other two. Once I move it up to the same line as the other two, it stays there but on "fresh" machines the behavior is as described above. What controls this and is there any way for me to force the toolbars to be displayed on one line? I''m using Version 2.1.0.9 and all three toolbars have BarStyle set to AllowQuickCustomizing, DrawDragBorder & Visible. Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2005 03:55 PM UTC

Hi Lori, If you want to set the position of a bar in your code, you can directly access the bar control through MainFrameBarManager.GetBarControl. You can then modify the RowIndex property to change the location of the bar. For example, to set bar1 in mainFrameBarManager1 to the top row: this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1).RowIndex = 0; Hope this helps. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon