We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

One more time for the cheap seats: TEXT AND IMAGE IN SAME CELL

Why are my posts going unanswered? See previous ''Text and Image in Same Cell'' post for details. Thanks!

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 06:54 PM UTC

What do you think about a litte bit more respect? Do you have an agreement with a guaranteed one hour response time for this public forum?

TO Ted Osberg February 4, 2005 07:27 PM UTC

Let''s see: I posted originally at 9:24am and since then there have been 9 OTHER posts and 23 responses to those 9 posts. I realize that not all the posts are from the Syncfusion people, but they have responded to most of them. You WOULD think someone from there (whoever is moderating) would see my post and simply reply that a) they are either working on it, b) it can''t be done, or c) it can''t be done but why don''t you try this. But instead, after my 3rd post, i get a smart comment from someone who thinks he needs to protect syncfusion from dissatisfied customers. If you want to help i''d appreciate your input. But if you can''t, please don''t comment at all. All I asked was a simple question. A simple reply from the moderator would go a long way. 4 hours later and still no response (from Syncfusion) is unacceptable. >What do you think about a litte bit more respect? Do you have an agreement with a guaranteed one hour response time for this public forum?

TO Ted Osberg February 4, 2005 07:36 PM UTC

And Thomas...if you are the moderator (or one of them) then please help me out. I see that timely responses have been made to most of the other posts as well, so THAT''s why I''m getting a little antsy as to why my post has still gone unanswered. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 07:53 PM UTC

Ted, I''m only a user.... See this post: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=21730 Maybe you can do it this way. Regards Thomas >And Thomas...if you are the moderator (or one of them) then please help me out. I see that timely responses have been made to most of the other posts as well, so THAT''s why I''m getting a little antsy as to why my post has still gone unanswered. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2005 07:37 PM UTC

Ted, sorry about the delayed reply. I fell sick on Friday and wasn''t able to get through all messages. If Thomas answer didn''t solve your problem just start another thread. Thomas, thanks for helping out. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon