We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to prevent ComboDropDown derived control within another one from disapearing?

I have ComboDropDown derived control. Its popup control has another ComboDropDown derived control. User can open dropdowns one from anower. He should be able to, at least. But then he open dropdown the second time (from already opened one) they both disapears. How can I avoid this behavior? I saw some posts here, but still can''t figure out how to do that. Thanks. Alexander.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 03:16 PM UTC

Hi Alexander, To host ComboBoxes within the ComboBoxDropDown''s PopupContainer you would have set the parent child relationship between the popups as shown below : // Setup the parent-child relationship between the // comboboxes'' popup and the ComboBoxDropDown''s PopupContainer private void comboBoxBase1_DropDown(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.comboBoxBase1.PopupContainer.PopupParent = this.comboDropDown1.PopupContainer; this.comboDropDown1.PopupContainer.CurrentPopupChild = this.comboBoxBase1.PopupContainer; } Please refer to the test sample attached that illustrates how you could host ComboBoxes with a ComboDropDown''s Popup. Let me know if you need further assistance. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2005 04:36 PM UTC

Thanks a lot!!! Impressed by your very fast response! This works for me. Alexander.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon