We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

question about horizontal alignment in col 0

Is there a way I can set the whole col 0 to be horizontalalignment of center? Like when i want to set all of col 0 width I just do the following Me.grdDateRange.Model.ColWidths(0) = 60 Is there something similar to that for setting the alignment that Im overlooking? I tried adding c0:c0 to the range styles and setting it there and it didnt do anything

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2005 04:07 PM UTC

Set it through grdDateRange.Model.BaseStylesMap["Row Header"].StyleInfo or in VB grdDateRange.Model.BaseStylesMap("Row Header").StyleInfo Stefan >Is there a way I can set the whole col 0 to be horizontalalignment of center? Like when i want to set all of col 0 width I just do the following > > Me.grdDateRange.Model.ColWidths(0) = 60 > >Is there something similar to that for setting the alignment that Im overlooking? I tried adding c0:c0 to the range styles and setting it there and it didnt do anything

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon