We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Failure using CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate

I have used Excel (2003) to save a blank worksheet to an XLT so that I can use ExcelRW to open it (from ASP.NET), populate it then stream it back to the client. The XLT I am using (unable to attach!) causes the following error when loaded via CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate (ExcelRW v3.0.1.0) "An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentException'' occurred in syncfusion.excelrw.base.dll Additional information: length or offset has wrong value" Attachment to follow once your web server shows the attach page. Thanks in advance

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2005 02:26 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Currently the upload functionality is broken in the website, could you please send it to stephenj @ syncfusion.com Thanks, Stephen. >I have used Excel (2003) to save a blank worksheet to an XLT so that I can use ExcelRW to open it (from ASP.NET), populate it then stream it back to the client. > >The XLT I am using (unable to attach!) causes the following error when loaded via CreateWorkBookUsingTemplate (ExcelRW v3.0.1.0) > >"An unhandled exception of type ''System.ArgumentException'' occurred in syncfusion.excelrw.base.dll > >Additional information: length or offset has wrong value" > >Attachment to follow once your web server shows the attach page. > >Thanks in advance

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon