We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBox with Images

I need to make two types of comboboxes. Can you give me pointeres on the best way to approach these? 1) I need a combobox with a list of paths in the dropdown area, where the paths are displayed as text. One of these paths will have an image in it to indicate that it is special. When this item is selected, I will need the path and the image displayed in the edit area of the combobox. 2) I need a combobox with a directory tree in the dropdown area, where the directory tree is shown as in the open dialog, with opened and closed folder icons. One of the entries in the tree may have a unique image displayed to the left of the directory text to indicate that it is special. Once again, when this row is selected in the dropdown area I need the text and the image displayed in the edit area. I am assuming that the best way to do this is to derive from the ComboBoxBase, but what is the best way to draw the image, etc? Thanks Steven

1 Reply

SD Steven Domingue February 2, 2005 05:45 PM UTC

Naver mind, I got it Steven

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon