We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataGrid with Multiple Nested Tables

Hi, I am trying to get the following functionality: Multiple Nested Tables Each record in a hierarchical grid can have multiple nested relations. Users may expand the record to show the nested relations. Each nested table can be expanded individually by clicking on the plus-minus button next to the caption text. Look at: http://www.syncfusion.com/Products/features.aspx?t=226 e.g. I have a dataset with a "master" table in it. This table has several relations to other tables on the same level. I want to have each of these relations displayable as a [+] for each record under the master table. So there would finally be only two levels, but the second level would contain different relations. I have only been able to add a single relation on each level. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks a Lot Theo C

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2005 10:47 AM UTC

You need to be using a GridGroupingControl to display multiple nested tables. Try using a GridGroupingControl and set the DataSource to your master table. (This assumes that your master table is in a DataSet that has the relations to the other tables defined).

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 1, 2005 07:09 AM UTC

Thanks, that works great.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon