We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Registeration problem

I have registered a version of Syncfusion grid and my Unlock key doesn''t work, coud you help me ? Thanks.

4 Replies

SV sve January 24, 2005 07:42 AM UTC

>I have registered a version of Syncfusion grid and my Unlock key doesn''t work, coud you help me ? > >Thanks. The key work on computer where the evaluation version hasn''t been install. How to registered an evaluation version ? (I have try to remove and reinstall the program but the installshield don''t ask me the code, just ask me for an "additional key"

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 24, 2005 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Sve, Please enter the new key when the program asks for an additional key. This will change with version 3.1. You will not have to reinstall. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel > > >>I have registered a version of Syncfusion grid and my Unlock key doesn''t work, coud you help me ? >> >>Thanks. > >The key work on computer where the evaluation version hasn''t been install. > >How to registered an evaluation version ? (I have try to remove and reinstall the program but the installshield don''t ask me the code, just ask me for an "additional key"

SV sve January 24, 2005 09:53 AM UTC

I have enter my key when the program asks for an additional key and it doesn''t work. After select the radio button "yes" and enter my username and key, i submit and the radio button return to "No"... Thanks for help I use the version of syncfusion download on this URL: http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v3.0.1.0/syncfusionessentialsuitesetup.exe This will change with version 3.1. You will not have to reinstall. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SV sve January 24, 2005 10:18 AM UTC

Problem resolve with the keyUtil.exe.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon