We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

reset of properties in the new range styles collection

when i go in to the new gridrangestyles collection editor i no longer can right click on a property and click reset or get the description like i could when it was under the col styles collection in 2050. also i cant see the whole range styles header above the properties because its chopping part of it off

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2005 03:33 PM UTC

I have entered this into our Open Issues database as issue #829. I do not know of any work around for this.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2005 08:24 PM UTC

I cant find this in the open issues for the grid. Secondly any idea when this will be fixed. Sometimes we dont always know what defaults for cell are and we could always count on hitting reset to get it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2005 12:51 AM UTC

We are in the process of moving the whole issue database to a different bug-tracking management system. We hope to be able to give a better view on open issues then. Right now some issues simply don''t show up with the old system. We hope to finish this process in the next few weeks. WRT when the design-time issue will be fixed. We have no date yet. Stefan >I cant find this in the open issues for the grid. Secondly any idea when this will be fixed. Sometimes we dont always know what defaults for cell are and we could always count on hitting reset to get it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon