We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Force Engine Recalculate for a grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23794 Jan 19,2005 08:10 PM UTC Jan 19,2005 09:29 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Tito Toro
Asked On January 19, 2005 08:10 PM UTC

I have several bound grids (3), I then have a regular grid that has refrences to the bound grids. =boundgrid1!a1 upon initially setting the formula the refrences work fine. Once I update the refrenced cell the change are not reflected in the =boundgrid1!a1 cell. thx

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 19, 2005 09:29 PM UTC

If you set the values in the GriddataBoundGrid using an indexer on the grid, the the formulas should update. If you set the value directly in the datasource (and don''t use the indexer), then the change events on the grid are not triggerred and the formula is not automatically updated. In this case, you can subscribe to some event on the DataSource and explicitly call the formula refresh. Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/Uploads/GDBG_FormulasForum.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;