We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

3.0.1.0 and diff between 2.0.5.0

Still testing the new version and noticed another difference today. Im attaching a sample with a grid that has cells that are 4 decimals on the left of point and then 5 on the right. Now if you move to one of these by just clicking once on it and then hit the DECIMAL point key notice that the whole field disappears and when you start typing you start on the left of the decimal and again this is after the field disappears. If you do this in 2.0.5.0 when you hit a decimal point it automaticly moves your cursor in front of the decimal on the right hand side of it and DOESNT blank out the whole field like the new version of the grid does. Now that being said we had some issues in the past where you guys told us to clear out the null string value in the currency edit because it was causing us some other issues which i will have to find in my direct trac. I dont know if its related but it doesnt appear to be working how it was and how we think is right. So again in the sample just click a cell in col2 once and hit the decimal key. it will go blank and then when you type it types to the left of the decimal and in 2.0.5.0 it doesnt go blank and starts you on the right of the decimal. Any ideas?? decimal prob_6429.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2005 03:14 PM UTC

I will forward this problem to the grid architect. Until there is a release which has this corrected, handling the grid.KeyDown in teh fashion below avoided the problem for me in your sample. Private Sub grdSC_FC_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles grdSC_FC.KeyDown If e.KeyCode = Keys.OemPeriod Then Me.grdSC_FC.CurrentCell.BeginEdit() SendKeys.Send(".") End If End Sub

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon