We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Background color for autohide tabs

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23676 Jan 18,2005 12:46 AM Jan 19,2005 12:33 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 18, 2005 12:46 AM

I want to change the appearance of the tabs on autohidden tabs (the background color particularly). How can I do this? Thank you, Dan

Replied On January 18, 2005 02:13 PM

Hi Dan, We''re looking into this right now. For now, you could try changing the background color of the Form. The autohide tabs appear to copy that color. We''re trying to get a better answer soon, but hopefully that''ll be adequate until then. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On January 19, 2005 12:33 PM

Hi Dan, I''ve attached a sample that demonstrates how to change the background color of a tab. It involves extending the DockingManager to expose the autohide Tab Control. Then you can handle the DockStateChanged event and set the appropriate properties. Regards, Greg F23676TabBackColor_4796.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;