We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Remove padding around TabPageExt

Hi, There are always a 1 pixel padding around the tab page. Is there a way to remove the padding? Please reply to my email. Thanks. Aaron

5 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 13, 2003 01:28 PM UTC

Hi, Could you please elaborate on this? I noticed that if the tabcontrol bounds starts at 100(X) then the tabpage's bounds will start at 101(X). 1 Pixel width inbetween is used to draw the tab control's border. Is this the space you are referring to or am I missing something? Thanks, Praveen Ramesh

AC Aaron Ching January 13, 2003 05:12 PM UTC

Yes, that's the pixel that I'm referring to. Can we get rid of the 1-pixel control border?

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 14, 2003 12:39 PM UTC

Aaron, There is a BordereStyle property that will let you specify no borders for the tab control. However, I noticed that this 1 pixel space is still allocated even when there are no borders. I have made a bug report to remove this space if there the BorderStyle is set to none. Please look for this in our next version. REgards, Praveen Ramesh

AC Aaron Ching January 14, 2003 03:57 PM UTC

Thanks. When will the next version be out? If it will be a while, can a patch be available?

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 15, 2003 12:16 PM UTC

Aaron, Our next major upgrade is scheduled for Feb. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon