We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Remove padding around TabPageExt

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

2352 Jan 10,2003 02:27 PM Jan 15,2003 07:16 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Aaron Ching
Asked On January 10, 2003 02:27 PM

Hi, There are always a 1 pixel padding around the tab page. Is there a way to remove the padding? Please reply to my email. Thanks. Aaron

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2003 08:28 AM

Hi, Could you please elaborate on this? I noticed that if the tabcontrol bounds starts at 100(X) then the tabpage's bounds will start at 101(X). 1 Pixel width inbetween is used to draw the tab control's border. Is this the space you are referring to or am I missing something? Thanks, Praveen Ramesh

Aaron Ching
Replied On January 13, 2003 12:12 PM

Yes, that's the pixel that I'm referring to. Can we get rid of the 1-pixel control border?

Replied On January 14, 2003 07:39 AM

Aaron, There is a BordereStyle property that will let you specify no borders for the tab control. However, I noticed that this 1 pixel space is still allocated even when there are no borders. I have made a bug report to remove this space if there the BorderStyle is set to none. Please look for this in our next version. REgards, Praveen Ramesh

Aaron Ching
Replied On January 14, 2003 10:57 AM

Thanks. When will the next version be out? If it will be a while, can a patch be available?

Replied On January 15, 2003 07:16 AM

Aaron, Our next major upgrade is scheduled for Feb. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;