We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Excel Print Preview or print mode

Hi, If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2005 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Mohammad, If MS Excel is present on the system , you can launch the process and print the spreadsheet using the code snippet //Printing the spreadsheet that was created. System.Diagnostics.Process pr = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); pr.StartInfo.Verb = "Print"; pr.StartInfo.FileName = "Sample.xls"; pr.Start(); However, there is no way to do it using ExcelRW. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

MA Mohammad Abdullah January 10, 2005 10:35 AM UTC

Ok fine but Is this will send it to the printer directly I mean (Without Print Preview). >Hi Mohammad, > >If MS Excel is present on the system , you can launch the process and print the spreadsheet using the code snippet > >//Printing the spreadsheet that was created. >System.Diagnostics.Process pr = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); >pr.StartInfo.Verb = "Print"; >pr.StartInfo.FileName = "Sample.xls"; >pr.Start(); > >However, there is no way to do it using ExcelRW. Thanks, > >Stephen. > > >>Hi, >> If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon