We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Excel Print Preview or print mode

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23326 Jan 10,2005 02:57 AM Jan 10,2005 05:35 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Mohammad Abdullah
Asked On January 10, 2005 02:57 AM

Hi, If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2005 05:13 AM

Hi Mohammad, If MS Excel is present on the system , you can launch the process and print the spreadsheet using the code snippet //Printing the spreadsheet that was created. System.Diagnostics.Process pr = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); pr.StartInfo.Verb = "Print"; pr.StartInfo.FileName = "Sample.xls"; pr.Start(); However, there is no way to do it using ExcelRW. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

Mohammad Abdullah
Replied On January 10, 2005 05:35 AM

Ok fine but Is this will send it to the printer directly I mean (Without Print Preview). >Hi Mohammad, > >If MS Excel is present on the system , you can launch the process and print the spreadsheet using the code snippet > >//Printing the spreadsheet that was created. >System.Diagnostics.Process pr = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); >pr.StartInfo.Verb = "Print"; >pr.StartInfo.FileName = "Sample.xls"; >pr.Start(); > >However, there is no way to do it using ExcelRW. Thanks, > >Stephen. > > >>Hi, >> If I do some calculating process on excel file , and I save this file with the calculating values can I ask the excel to open this file in the print previw mode or to print a file directly to the printer , if there is please give me the way.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;