We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Offscreen rendering

Is it possible to use the HTMLUIControl to do offscreen rendering? That is, I would like to generate thumbnails for several sites in a background thread without actually showing an image. Presumably, I''d pass in the graphics somehow and it would draw to a bitmap. [Also, can HTMLUIControl.Scale let you make really tiny active browsers? That would be quite interesting: live thumbnails...] Thank you, Dan

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 11, 2005 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Dan, Please refer to this sample for saving a HTML file to a image without displaying the file: HTMLUIBatchImage_4905.zip With regard to scaling, do you need an entire HTML document representation scaled to fit a small size? Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2005 12:12 AM UTC

Thank you, I''ll try it out. > With regard to scaling, do you need an entire HTML document representation scaled to fit a small size? This idea is not an urgent feature or anything, I just had some useful ideas thinking about it. But yes, it would in essence be an active browser that could be drawn at a variety of scales...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon