We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Offscreen rendering

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

23321 Jan 10,2005 07:30 AM UTC Jan 12,2005 12:12 AM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 10, 2005 07:30 AM UTC

Is it possible to use the HTMLUIControl to do offscreen rendering? That is, I would like to generate thumbnails for several sites in a background thread without actually showing an image. Presumably, I''d pass in the graphics somehow and it would draw to a bitmap. [Also, can HTMLUIControl.Scale let you make really tiny active browsers? That would be quite interesting: live thumbnails...] Thank you, Dan

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2005 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Dan, Please refer to this sample for saving a HTML file to a image without displaying the file: HTMLUIBatchImage_4905.zip With regard to scaling, do you need an entire HTML document representation scaled to fit a small size? Thanks, Davis

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 12, 2005 12:12 AM UTC

Thank you, I''ll try it out. > With regard to scaling, do you need an entire HTML document representation scaled to fit a small size? This idea is not an urgent feature or anything, I just had some useful ideas thinking about it. But yes, it would in essence be an active browser that could be drawn at a variety of scales...

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;